Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer is Almost Over

School will be starting next week! 

I'm hoping to be able to post once or twice a week.

The last few days were wonderful.  Beautiful weather, mid-70's.  Bug has been a huge help.  She has somehow decided to help with housework and not fight when asked to step up.  She actually picked up the living room this morning and helped dry dishes this evening.  Baby Pie on the other hand has been a pistol.  Clingy and whiny.  I'm thinking growth spurt or teething.  It's driving us all batty.

Husband is back to normal office hours.  Nice to finally have him home and know when he's going to be where and what to expect.  Also nice to have someone else to help with the household stuff.

God has truly blessed our family.  Bug was so hard to conceive, but now she's 10 and headed to middleschool and 5th grade.  We were told after her we would not be able to have any more babies.  "They" lied!  Baby Pie came along 10 months ago and proved "them" wrong.  She has been a blessing.  She has also made me rethink alot of what I knew about myself and what I want.

Hoping to get some quilting done tomorrow, so long as the weather doesn't get too hot, and if Baby Pie cooperates.  I'm making 2 bags for a benefit for one of Hubby's cousins that has cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment