Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fiber Play

Today was a weekly Crochet and Play date.  My friends and I get together on Thursdays and crochet while our toddler girls play.  It's quite fun, to have adult conversation, and accomplish something with your hands at the same time.  Sometimes we don't even have to be speaking - mutual silence is also enjoyable. Though with three girls under 2 it isn't ever really silent. 

We call our play date, Crochet and Play, though I've cut out patterns for sewing and tackled a knitting project today.  So I guess for me it's more of a Crafty Stuff and Play date, but that doesn't rhyme nearly as well.

I have continued my walking and my feet aren't nearly as sore, but my hip flexors are feeling it. That's ok, hip flexors don't blister and bleed!

I'm so blessed.  Hubby came home early from work so I got to go to the store all by myself.  Not only that, but he also fixxed dinner this evening.  Nothing huge, hamburger helper, but it was treat to not have to think about what to make then create it.  He also gave me the treat of having a quick nap!  Coping with a crabby Baby Pie isn't so difficult this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment