Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring and Crafts Time

Holy cow - it seems like just a month ago we had temperatures in the 80's and today it was in the low 30's and snowing. 

How ridiculous is that?  If it were late November or early December we'd be so psyched to see all the snow, but now.  I've come to the conclusion that Mother Nature needs some meds because she's become bi-polar.

I had the greatest day today.  I helped with the Creative Arts Committee  for our MOPs chapter - I showed them a new craft!  We'll be making tie-dyed shirts using sharpies and rubbing alcohol at our last meeting in April.

This is a sample that I made a while back.  We actually did the tie-dye technique on shirts we can wear.

I'm blessed that I have Baby Pie.  Without her presence in the world I would not be meeting or getting to know all the amazing women I have this past year.

Tomorrow, I get to hang out with my "oldest" friends here.  Haha.  I met them at my first MOP's meeting in January 2010.  We've been getting together weekly since this fall for Crochet and Play. We crochet (I've been knitting lately) and our girls play.

My mom is here.  She watched Baby Pie today and will have the day to herself tomorrow.

Hubby is again on TDY.  He's in South Dakota for 5 days this time.  I guess I need to find something to do with a 10 year old and almost 18 month old and my mom this weekend.  Hmmm.

God has blessed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment