Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Friday, June 8, 2012

First Beach Day of 2012

Blue skies, white fluffy clouds, a great breeze, warm sand, clear water, a close to shore super shallow sandbar and you have my ultimate day at the beach.

Here are some pics of our first day at the beach of the year.



Sigh - don't you just wish you could hang out with me and the girls?

If my big sister is doing it, I want to too!

And what a great big sis she is!





This is exactly how I feel about perfect beach days!

Lovin' her toes in the sand.



She's laying on the sandbar.

I'll leave you with one of my all time favorite views. 

I do truly wish you all could experience a beautiful beach day like this one, they don't happen nearly frequently enough!

Someday I'll be able to run my pics through Photoshop to make them look like they should.  Just have to figure out how to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment