Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Progress

Today it was hard to get going. Late night as DH left for the airport for his 3 week TDY at 1am. I've been battling insomnia and last night was no different. 

I walked 2.69 miles in an hour today. 

It's going to be a busy week. Gonna have to figure out where to fit fitness into it all. 

I don't know if this should be day 3 or day 4. Gonna call it day 4, since yesterday was a day of planned exercise rest. 

Drum roll!  Weigh in. I've lost 4 pounds. Maybe some day I'll be brave enough to admit my starting weight publicly. 

I am noticing that I feel more put together. Definitely not physical, so would that be emotional or mental improvement.  Dunno. 

I also noticed that soda is tasting excessively sweet and is not so appealing. I remember that from before. I went ahead and bought some Energy Crystal Light, it has caffeine and I am replacing my soda intake with it. 

Well, my girls need a late lunch so off to make pancakes I go. 

Have a wonderful Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment