Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Days 5 & 6

Life truly got in the way for day 5. I couldn't get myself up extra early and the  next time I could have walked was 10pm.

I really wanted a nap, but here I am on the blank blank blankity blank blank treadmill. 

Speed set at 3.1. Ugh

Just. 
Want. 
To. 
Be. 
Done. 

Finished 3 miles in an hour. Again the last 10 minutes were the very worst. 

Finding time to do this is hard. It's going to be harder once school starts and K can no longer watch A for me.   It's going to require either getting up early or walking in the evenings, which I generally don't like to do. 

Last time I did this, K was in school and old enough that I trusted her upstairs while I was on the treadmill downstairs, or I walked after she was in school. This is way more challenging. 

Here's to being up to the challenge and overcoming it!


No comments:

Post a Comment