Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Creative Day

Had a wonderful day! 

Even though my chest is still wheezy and I still cough so hard that I... well I guess you don't need that much info, I managed to spend the day at my local quilt shop sewing.  No, I didn't quilt, but I did use some of my quilting skills for this awesome little project.


My girlfriends daughter is having a monsters themed 3rd birthday party, I was planning on making her a hoodie towel anyway. 


I managed to personalize it and make a really cute girly monster towel complete with crazy spots, spikey spine and eyelashes!


I love it!  I know in the next few weeks I'll be making a princess-y one for my daughters birthday. 


Sewing and creating are so important to my mental health. It's miserably hot and humid here today.  I was thankful to be able to sew in the air conditioned shop!


I can't wait to give this beauty away and see the reactions!  

Have a great day and be creative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment