Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Coping

We've been informed that we will be PSC'ing, but don't yet have orders. 

We were lead to believe we were going one place, however, needs of the Army is sending us somewhere waaaay out of my comfort zone. 

I'm coping as best as I can. I'm trying not to eat my way through my grief at being moved before we thought we would be. I'm coming to terms that I'll be leaving some of the best friends I've ever had. That my 2 year old will be leaving the only friends she's ever known.  

My good intention to get my exercise regimen back went out the window a few weeks ago.  Now I have bronchitis and am miserable. 

Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all that needs to be done in the next few months.

I return to my favorite Bible verse, " for I know the plans I have for you, says The Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11




This is kinda how I feel today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment