Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Busyness

I have been busy.  Lots of stuff to do.  Lots of stuff that I've gotten done.

Took Baby Pie to Sesame Street Live.  It was fun to see her enjoying herself.  She stood and bounced up and down and clapped her hands.  My friends daughter kept yelling for Ernie. I had so much fun watching them and their reactions.  Of course I forgot my camera.  My friend brought her good camera and proimised to email me pictures.

I am so behind with laundry.  I have at least 4 maybe 6 loads to get done.  I don't mind doing laundry, I just can't stand putting it away.

Well, thanks to all the busyness, I have promptly gotten myself sick.  The plan for the weekend was to go to Burlington Apple Harvest Festival, however the weather should be in the 40's and rainy.  Between my being sick and thinking that Baby Pie is getting sick, we've trashed the plans.

Anyway, being sick has completely made a couch potato out of me.  I cannot put exertion into anything or I get a horrible fit of coughing that feels like my throat is ripping open and my lungs are going to implode. 

Needless to say, I've spent all day in my comfy nightgown and robe in my big blue chair.  I'm suprised my butt isn't numb.  I've been on Facebook most of the day, and CarePages.  One of my friends is getting a huge promotion in her business, another friend had an adoption finalized today, one friend is just beginning a battle with cancer, she doesn't know what type yet, one friend continues her battle with cancer, and one is having a tough pregnancy and will soon be moving.  All that being said, I spend much of the day praying.  Praying in celebration. Praying for comfort and healing.  Praying for a healthy mom and baby.  Praying for strength.  Praying in thanksgiving.  Praying for all my friends that touched me today.  Praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment