Peek A Boo Quilt

Peek A Boo Quilt
The Peek A Boo Quilt, one of my favorite quilting accomplishments!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Finished the Bags

Woo hoo!  I fiinished two bags and mailed them out to my husbands cousin to take to a benefit for his other cousin that has lung cancer.  Wow that was a lot to follow.  Lynn the cousin I sent them to, asked to for me to send a sign up sheet with them, just in case anyone at the benefit would like to order one.  I'm hoping I get a few orders!


Here is the Steelers "On the Go" tote.  I designed, sewed and quilted it.  And a peek of the inside with pockets.




Here's the Pink Ribbon "Big Bag Remix", and a peek inside at the pockets.











I have enough steelers fabric left to make at least 3 more bags, maybe more.  Here's hoping I can sew them up quickly enough and finally get my store on etsy.com off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment